Aloo palak is a dish which goes well with Bread and Rice. It is a rich Iron and it is very easy to prepare.
2lb- Spinach (chopped)
1lb- potatoes (quartered)
2 -green chilies
1- tbsp melted butter
A pinch of asafoetida
1- tsp white cumin seeds
Salt To Taste
- Heat the butter in a sauce-pan and fry the asafoetida and cumin seeds and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, potatoes, salt and chilies.
- Cover and cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
- Stir several times and then arrange the tomato and lemon slices over the mixture.
- Cover, lowering the heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the aloo palak hot as a side dish.
Powered by Facebook Comments