Dabba ghost curry is very taste and delicious dish. It gives mouth watering flavour.Let us try this.
red chilli powder-2tsp
1. Extract milk from raw papaya.
2. Marinate the meat in the papaya milk extract.
3. To this add the potatoes, garlic, green chillies, garam masala, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, oil and vinegar.
4. Marinate for about 1 hour.
5. Take 2 jelly moulds and line them with gelatine paper.
6. Grease the gelatine with little oil.
7. After 1 hour add little of the beaten eggs to the meat and portion out equally in two moulds.
8. Place tomato slices on top and pour the remaining beaten eggs.
9. Place the mould in the oven.
10. Cook for about 20 mins. until the egg on top sets well.
11. Remove from the mould alongwith the gelatine paper and serve hot.