Saggubiyyam vadiyalu is a traditional snack item which u can prepare and store for long time and you can fry them whenever you need. Not only children but elders also like this snack. It gives good taste with any dal items or sambar etc.
Sago (Saggubiyyam) : 1 cup
Water : 8 cups
Salt : 2 spoons
Green chillis : 4-5
Garlic cloves : 3
Ginger : small piece
Cumin seeds : ½ cup
1. Wash the sago and keep aside.
2. Boil the water and put sago on the boiling water by stirring occasionally
3. Make a paste of chillis, garlic, ginger and cumin seeds in a mixer.
4. Pour salt and this mixture in boiling sago and mix well.
5. When it changes to thick turn off the flame and keep aside to cool.
6. Put a clean cloth in a open terrace or balcony in a sunny place. Place must be dust free otherwise dust may fall on the chips.
7. Put any weight on the corners of the cloth for weight.
8. Take the dough with a spoon and pour as the chips on the cloth side by side.
9. Do not spread with spoon, it may damage the chip after dry.
10. Let it dry on hot sun for at least 2-3 days.
11. Remove them from the cloth and store in an air tight container.
12. You can fry them whenever you want.
Powered by Facebook Comments