Spring onion curry recipe is a variety curry recipe. So many of us may not know that we can prepare curry recipe with this spring onions. Usually we use onions for the curries. But spring onions are also used for curry recipes as the main ingredient. Let us try this recipe at home and enjoy the taste of it.
Spring onions - 4bundles
green chillis - 3
coconut (grated) - 1 Tea Spoon
Bengal gram dal - 1 Tea Spoon
black gram dal - 1 Tea Spoon
mustard seeds - 1 Tea Spoon
cumin seeds - 1 Tea Spoon
red chillis - 1
curry leaves(optional) - few
oil - 1 Tea Spoon
1. Wash and chop the spring onions very finely(both the green and white part together)
2. Take the green chillis and coconut in a mixer jar and grind them to make a paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add all the seasoning ingredients and let them splutter
4. Then add the grounded paste and fry for a second and add the chopped spring onions and saute by adding salt to it.
5. Fry it for 10 minutes
6. You can add boiled potatoes or carrot pieces to the curry if you wish for more taste
7. Now the yummy spring onion curry is ready to taste.
8. Serve it with hot rice or you can also prepare sandwich by putting in between toasted bread.
Powered by Facebook Comments